Scouse in the South

Scouse in the South

Wednesday 8 June 2011

evening update

Well, 3 ducks are alive, 2 KC's seem ok though mega stressed. Poor Amelia however isn't faring too well. Was hoping for a rally after shot 2 of antibiotic but no, I've put her away in the house tonight by herself (I can't face another 'Abigail' moment tomorrow) so again...fingers crossed...


I'm in good company though in my duck misfortune as the Queen no less has lost 180 swans through duck enteritis....maybe I've got a royal connection after all...?


It's  a bit short this update (sorry know I said I'd give more detail to life here other than ducks!) as it's been quite a day - again and I've got a busted knee from 'dance mania' (never let your figure go when sometimes you have to eat snickers at 10am to keep your energy levels up trying to catch sheep..) so no fun as can't kneel. Plus, I don't know about you reader but I need a very large glass of Sauvignon. I'd much prefer some fizz but will save that to the weekend.


Onwards to tomorrow - come on nature, I can take it now, I'm getting tougher...oh but please Amelia keep going...!


'Speak' tomorrow


Mx


PS Oh and just like falling off a bike/horse am going to get straight back on. Spoke with my breeder and have reserved 4 new IR's to collect in around 4 weeks time. Young stock from someone I trust.

Weather: breezy, 20 degrees, mostly sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment