Scouse in the South

Scouse in the South

Monday 6 June 2011

oh great...

7:45pm


....well my quiet ducks are still quiet - even moreso. Have become very worried about them, haven't moved all day, no water, no food taken. My Drake, Waldo is moving about the house pooing green poo over everyone else (oh the glamour, the glitz!) The house stinks (worse than even brut or Insignia) and my white female IR Abigail is quite laboured with her breathing. Please ducks settle down in life!!! All I want are eggs! So, phone call to vet who thinks they may have a bug and tomorrow morning at 8:45am we have to trek off to the vets - somehow. All I can say is score 1 to me for nagging my lovely husband to get shot of our Jaguar....


Sheep on the other hand are all present and correct, baa-ing and maa-ing with my 2 Dorset Mummies pretty damn cold having been sheared last week (cue my daughter 'Mummy they've turned into goats!)


Well...I wait till tomorrow to see if they survive the night, fingers crossed.
Mx


Weather: Still raining, cold and miserable

No comments:

Post a Comment